- How many times have you promised yourself that today (in a true procrastinators case it’s a tomorrow) will finally be the day you start exercising, eating healthy and changing your life for the better.
- Yes, I know you did and I’m pretty sure you didn’t follow up on that promise you made to yourself either. It’s easier to say you’ll do something but actually doing it is always the part that requires work and that’s where we as procrastinators fail.
- However, it’s not supposed to be this way and there are numerous things you can do to finally make that today or tomorrow – “THE DAY.”
How do I start exercising if I’m a procrastinator?
- There are so many ways you can finally stop procrastination and get to work! The TOP 5 ways are:-
- ANALYZING YOUR MISTAKES.
- The very first thing you need to do is analyze where you went wrong and why you’re making the mistake of procrastination.
- This will help you deal with the problem better and understand it from all perspectives. Analyzing issues in our life can get us on the right track when solving them.
- After you’re done analyzing, you have to start thinking of a sound solution to the problem and how you could stop doing it for good. You’ll see how your brain helps you figure out various solutions and helps you out. Get your gray matter working today!
- CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.
- This is probably the most important piece of advice I could give you.
Without changing your mindset, you won’t be able to ever stop your procrastination.
- Look at what could go right when you finally stop procrastinating and get the idea of meeting your goals no matter what, embedded into your mind.
- Once you do that, you have to stay focused on the goals you need to achieve and start figuring out ways to do them in an easier way.
In my opinion, go slow. Start with small exercises and then make your way to high-intensity workouts. Remember, you can do it!
- START WITH SMALL EXERCISES.
- It’s always safe to take small steps at a time when starting something new and the same goes for exercise.
- Remember, you have to make exercise a lifestyle if you’re going to derive the most benefits out of it because the goal is to stay fit for as long as you breathe!
- Making exercise a normal part of your daily routine is definitely going to benefit you tons! Click the link below to discover some great exercises you can perform for staying fit and healthy:-
EXERCISES FOR STAYING FIT AND HEALTHY.
- START EATING THE RIGHT FOOD.
- It is very important to start eating the right food if you want to live healthily. Making the shift from junk to healthy can be tough but with practice, you’ll start liking it.
- Start with incorporating a healthy diet and having a cheat day every week and as you progress, start eating healthier.
- The goal should be to outdo the amount of junk you eat by eating superfoods that help you lose weight. Eventually, let healthy eating become a normal part of your daily life.
- STAY FIXED.
- Now, mastering this very last tip can take a lot of time but you can definitely do it.
- Staying fixated on the healthy foods you eat and exercise is very important so that it can prevent you from slipping into old habits again.
- Remove all distractions from your life and focus on what’s important and all the wonderful changes in your life will only come about when you finally do things TODAY instead of waiting for that TOMORROW that we all know will never come!
- BONUS TIP : – When you first get a thought about something, do it immediately before a second thought telling you not to do it comes to your mind. The second thought usually comes about in 5 seconds, so hurry!
- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! 😀
- Check out these great fitness programs:-
- NATALIE JILL 7 DAY JUMP START PROGRAM.
- HOW TO BUILD A BOOTY WITH BODYWEIGHT.
They are helpful for losing weight and you should give them a try!