- Research is letting us in on many great benefits of coconut oil and how it might be one of the healthiest oils on earth!
- Coconut oil has also helped many people lose weight when they incorporated it into their diets as most of the coconut comprises healthy saturated fat.
- It is also said that coconut oil can help our body absorb fat-soluble vitamins in a more active way and can even help stabilize our blood sugar.
So, how can I lose weight with the help of coconut oil?
- There are various ways coconut oil can help you lose weight. They are:-
- TAKE COCONUT OIL BEFORE MEALTIME.
- When you consume coconut oil at least twenty
minutes before mealtime, it can actually help you lose weight by naturally decreasing your appetite.
- This will also help you feel content with eating smaller portions of food.
- Coconut oil tends to stimulate your metabolism, thus, making it helpful for weight loss.
- HELPS YOU BALANCE HORMONES.
- Coconut oil consists of substances that promote healthy digestion and help you burn fats around the biggest fat storing areas in your body such as thighs, waist etc. Watch those love handles disappear!
- The fatty acids in coconut oil help to regulate the flow of hormones in our body and also, aid the creation and eradication of progesterone and estrogen.
- Thus, they help in regulating and keeping a balance of hormones in our bodies. 2-3 tablespoons a day is adequate.
- HAVE IT WITH HOT WATER TO BURN FAT.
- Water is the most sought-after liquid when talking about weight loss and in this case, it’s no different.
- There are many ways to consume coconut oil but water being a 0 calorie drink wards off any excess calories other drinks could cause. Hot water works better for weight loss as it increases body temperature and gives metabolism a kickstart.
- You can also add a slice of lemon with it as this would help flush out fat and improve digestion with the mix.
- HIGH IN MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES.
- Coconut oil consists of Medium Chain Triglycerides that help in promoting weight loss.
- MCT’s are also known to create the metabolic rate and can help a lot in the process of ketosis. They can help you reduce your appetite as well by helping you feel full.
- Consuming coconut oil gives your body a fair portion of MCT’s and helps keep your metabolic rate at a normal level.
- USE COCONUT OIL WHILE COOKING.
- Coconut oil is known to burn fat faster than most of the oils we use. Using healthy coconut oil to cook your food is one of the easiest ways you can incorporate a fat burner into your diet.
- When we consume coconut oil on a daily basis, it enhances our metabolic rate and makes food digestion easier for our body and helps reduce your appetite as well, thus, making you eat lesser food.
- One more reason to use coconut oil while cooking is that it also significantly raises your energy levels, so if you want to feel active, this is the oil you should be using in your food.
- HEALTH TIP:- Virgin coconut oil is a better option when deciding to add coconut oil to your weight loss diet. So, do that for better results as it does not have trans fats.
- SHOP FOR THE BEST COCONUT OIL HERE:-
THANK YOU FOR READING! 🙂