- What are the benefits of this product?
- BEST FOR MIXING : Since protein shakes tend to be lumpy, it becomes important to mix them well. This shaker eliminates powdered lumps completely because of it’s scientifically designed power mixer/strainer.
- ANTI-LEAKAGE : Many bottles out there have a problem with leakage, you won’t have to worry about that with this product. It is durable, BPA free and absolutely leakage free.
- EASY TO CLEAN : The number one problem people have with bottles is their cleanliness. With the Ishake Shaker, you won’t have to worry about that because it is designed with an easy to open lid and advanced design makes it very easy to clean and carry as well.
- THRESHOLD : One of the main concerns people have is how much the bottle can actually hold. This product has a 500 ml capacity and is perfect for keeping hydrated while exercising and outdoor activities.
- APPEARANCE : It comes with an easily understandable and compact design that makes the bottle overall very easy to use. The bottle has a modernized design that comes in beautiful colors.
Have something to say? Comment below!
- Green tea has become a normal thing to have in everyone’s kitchen nowadays.
- It’s amazing how easy and quick it is to have a cup! But green tea just isn’t like any other liquid, ranking second after water as the best drink in the world, it comes with many great health benefits.
- What are the reasons to drink green tea?
- 1) Is amazing for brain function.
- Green tea has properties that can relax the mind and make you comfortable.
- The L-Theanine content in green tea is what causes relaxation and makes you alert by driving away drowsiness.
- It is proved that green tea can indeed improve mental alertness and helps people pay attention better.
- 2) Is great for weight loss.
- The main reason green tea helps people who are losing weight is by increasing metabolism.
- Hormones that burn fat in our body get a boost from the active compounds present in green tea.
- Green tea aids the process of releasing fat into the bloodstream and turning it into energy. Thus, helping with weight loss.
- 3) Boosts immunity.
- Immune function in green tea is boosted by the catechins (polyphenol) present in it.
- Green tea has properties that protect us from radicals and oxidants, thereby giving a boost to our immune system.
- Nourishing your immunity with green tea is bound to keep your body on the right track when it comes to digestion and health.
- 4) Regulates blood pressure.
- Having green tea over a long period of time has proven to bring about significant changes in blood pressure.
- The flavonoids present in green tea are linked to heart health benefits and lower blood pressure as well.
- But do remember that green tea also has caffeine in it so that may cause a slight rise in blood pressure but it’s nothing to worry about.
- 5) Can help with acne.
- Green tea is a great choice for you because it helps you deal with acne and aids good and healthy skin.
- Drinking green tea can help you reduce inflammation which decreases the breakouts on the skin.
- Green tea is also good for damaged skin since it fights free radicals because of its antioxidants.
- CLICK BELOW TO BUY GREEN TEA NOW:-
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! 😀
- Protein powders are one of the main foods used by people who want to lose weight but many people do so without knowing why we consume protein powder in the first place.
- Yes, I know that you are well aware of the fact that protein keeps us full for longer but there are so many other benefits of protein powder!
- Many people who do not get enough protein in their diet, consume protein powder too.
- It is also good for building muscles and making us healthier. Why protein shakes are mostly gulped down after workouts is because they cure the small muscle tears which are the result of energetic contraction during a workout, says bodybuilding.com
What are the benefits of the Orgain Organic Protein Powder?
- Being ranked on the #1 Bestseller list of Amazon, the Orgain Organic Protein Powder is a plant based protein powder which has no sugar added and is gluten, dairy and soy free too.
- It is ideal for vegans since it is plant based and it has a very smooth texture which is easy to consume and is known to be the most delicious protein powder ever! The protein is derived from brown rice, chia, hemp and pea proteins.
- Vegan protein powders are not as easy to find and the Orgain Organic Protein Powder is packed with nutrients which are very good for your health. It consists of 5 grams of fiber and twenty-one gms of protein which is organic.
- It comes in different flavors which taste amazing such as sweet vanilla bean and creamy chocolate fudge. It tastes even better when you mix it up with almond or cashew milk.It is developed by a doctor, Andrew Abraham and is certified by the USDA.
- This is also a great option for people who are lactose intolerant because it does not consist of any dairy products.
Why is organic good for us?
- Organic protein or anything organic for that matter is good for us because it is 100% natural and does not consist of any artificial ingredients.
- Buying organic protein is a better choice for maintaining and building muscles. Products which are considered organic are not grown with those artificial pesticides and fats that are hydrogenated. Thus, this makes them a healthy and natural choice.
- It is GMO-free which means that it is not genetically modified and it is also questioned if food which is GM can give rise to allergies. Organic food is also known to boost the immune system.
- The EU conducted a study in which they found that the organic vegetables and fruits we consume actually have antioxidants which are 50% more than the amount which consists in normal fruits and vegetables. They also have more minerals and vitamins in them.
- Recent studies have also shown that organic food fights cancer and many other diseases which are known to be connected with fertilizers and herbicides. Organic food can also be considered as good diet food because its natural ingredients can give you energy and are high in fiber too.
Some other benefits of Organic produce…
- Other benefits of organic food, even though they can be expensive, are:-
- They are good for the environment because they are strictly grown without the use of any chemicals which are synthetic in nature and thus, do not cause any contamination of underground water. They are also known to reduce pollution.
- They also taste better because they are grown in soil which is fertile and healthy.
Although, it is very important to read the label before purchasing any organic products because goods such as desserts are sold saying they are organic but they are high in calories too!
The Orgain Organic Protein Powder!
- Now, coming back to this amazing tasting organic protein powder, it is an ideal choice for people who want to lose some weight and this is definitely loved by vegans because of the fact that it’s plant based!
- So, who is this product actually for?
- This product works perfectly for the people and the following reasons mentioned above and if you fit one of these descriptions, what are you waiting for?
- The ingredients that it consists of are Orgain Organic Protein Blend which consists of organic chia seed, organic pea protein, organic hemp protein, and organic brown rice protein), organic guar gum, organic inulin, organic natural flavors, organic high oleic sunflower oil, rosemary extract, monk fruit, xanthan gum, organic rice bran extract, organic erythritol, organic cocoa, organic rice dextrins, organic Arabic and/or acacia gum, organic stevia and sea salt.
To read about what people are saying about this product, click here:-
Orgain Organic Protein Powder Customer Reviews
TO BUY NOW, CLICK HERE:-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! 😀
- Many of us are crazy about energy drinks out there for a much-needed boost or to increase the energy within our bodies to perform better in the activities we are carrying out.
- Most of the energy drinks out there have a bad name because they have the potential to lead to heart problems and they may also raise your blood sugar level if you have too much of them.
- Like everything has a good and bad side, energy drinks do too!
The good part about some of the energy drinks out there are that they can actually help in improving blood circulation to your ears, brain and eyes.
- What’s more is that they may even improve your memory! 😀
This may happen because of the content of caffeine in the particular energy drink.
It has properties which can decrease the amount of information you forget!
- Energy drinks may be mainly used by athletes but it is ideal if you look at the carbohydrates before drinking them and if they have a 6-7% carbohydrate serving, they make a good choice!
- Also, don’t drink energy drinks as a substitute for water, especially if you are trying to lose weight because they may contribute to helping you gain a few pounds and water, on the other hand, does not have any calories.
What are the harmful effects of regular energy drinks?
- The harmful effects of energy drinks which are consumed in today’s world are as follows:-
- While caffeine may help you remember information, it does have negative effects on the human body and this mainly happens when there is an overdose of caffeine.
When there is a caffeine overdose, an individual may vomit, have high blood pressure and sometimes this may even lead to death.
- The effects of the energy drinks on the human heart are the most known out there.
The normal energy drinks that individuals consume may be the cause of high blood pressure and this leads to a nonuniform heart beat rate and can again, cause death.
- When you are exercising, they can dehydrate you and the best thing to do in this situation is to not use any water substitutes because water is the best drink in this situation.
- The dehydration happens because the sugar in energy drinks cause the water to get absorbed slowly than usual and this decreases the amount of sugar in the blood stream which results in dehydration.
- The content of herbal energizers and caffeine inside of the regular energy drinks which are consumed today quicken the functions of the central nervous system and the person become’s active and as a result, the individual does not feel sleepy.
- The caffeine in the energy drink blocks the chemical (adenosine) which is responsible for giving signals to the brain for sleep!
Thus, this may induce insomnia in a person and keep them alert at the same time.
What are the usual ingredients of energy drinks?
- According to research, some of the most common ingredients that are found in energy drinks today are caffeine, taurine, ginseng, guarana, B vitamins, sugars, green tea extract etc.
This is taken from the seeds of the guarana plant from Southern America and it basically gives double the weight of caffeine in the energy drinks. It is also known to stop fatigue and encourage weight loss.
- Green tea extract :-
This is known as one of the top sources for fighting cancer antioxidants and is used mainly for providing energy to the consumer of the energy drink.
However, there is no strong evidence to support the fact that this may help in weight loss or has the potential to give a lower level of blood pressure.
- Sugar :-This is used in energy drinks for well, energy!
One average energy drink may consist of 62 grams of sugar and that can easily constitute up to 250 calories.
When sugar intake is more, it may lead to diabetes, obesity and can also fasten the levels of insulin in our bodies.
- Taurine :-
This can boost the metabolism of your body and the best dose of this is about 3,000 mg on a particular day.
It is basically an amino acid which can help athletes give a better performance.
- Caffeine :-This is definitely one of the main ingredients in energy drinks out there and it is mainly used to give energy to the consumer.
It makes an individual more alert and thus, it can lead to improvement in the performance of athletes but only small quantities of this particular ingredient are recommended. You shouldn’t be drinking more than 200 mg twice a day.
- Vitamin B:-It is quite confusing when it comes to figuring out why B Vitamins are used in energy drinks because they don’t provide energy.
Although, people who do not get the right amount of vitamin B intake can feel tired because energy is given to our body with the help of micronutrients.Vitamin B is not harmful because it can quickly get find it’s way out of our bodies because these are water soluble nutrients!
- Ginseng :-This is a herb from East Asia and again there is no strong evidence to support the fact that it provides energy.
You should avoid drinking this if you are diabetic because it tends to lower the blood sugar level.
Which energy drink is the best for me?
- What if there was an energy drink which is actually nutritious and supports your weight loss? Well, a drink like that does exist and it’s called ” Athletic Greens”.
- This is a very good energy drink for those of you who are trying to lose weight and you don’t have to ever worry about nutrient deficiency in your body because it has over 70 ingredients which include whole-food sourced vitamins, minerals, dairy free probiotics, organic produce both in powder form and as a whole, digestive enzymes, herbs, natural extracts and many more!
- This drink is definitely the right one for your digestion and immunity.
It does not contain much of caffeine like the other energy drinks but does have some of it to give you a boost when you try it!
- The ingredients of Athletic Greens will help you take care of your health, energy and if you’re always in a hurry, that’s okay!
It only takes 30 seconds to make this and all you need to do is take a 12g serving every day and mix in about 300 ml of water.
- The best time to consume this would be before you have any food in the morning and if you’re a particularly active person or are over 170 lbs, then you should not exceed over two servings every day.
- If you have some medical issues, Athletic Greens makes it very clear that this is a natural product and is suited to almost anyone. However, if you are on medications and want to consume this, it is recommended to consult your physician or doctor for being on the safe side and feeling assured.
- The supplement facts of Athletic Greens are :-
- The best part about Athletic Greens is that there is a money-back guarantee even if you do not find the product satisfactory which is very rare because it does taste great and has many nutrients!
- This product is apt for the vegans out there, is gluten free and it tastes amazing!
The main thing I do not like about some of the nutritious supplements out there is the taste and if you’re like me, you won’t have a problem with buying Atheltic Greens in terms of its taste as well as nutritional value.
- Even if you are allergic to nuts, dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs etc, you can still use this product! Even if you are allergic to soy, there is an allergen statement below the label which says that you can consume this even if you’re allergic to soy.
This product is affordable, looking at it in terms of its nutritional value and most of the green drinks out there are pretty expensive.
You also get a free non-digital copy of the Complete 30-day fat loss plan when you first purchase this product.
TO LEARN MORE AND BUY NOW CLICK HERE